History of the Department
- 2006 – Department moved into an independent building with a unique structure in the shape of psi (Greek symbol), probably, only one of its kind in the entire country.
- 1974 – Course started with two specializations-Clinical Psychology and Industrial Psychology
- 1994 – Department shifted to the Faculty of Science
- 1994 – Third specialization – child Guidance started.
- 2000- Department started the higher Fees program – M.Sc Holistic Psychological Counselling, later renamed as M.Sc in Psychological Counselling, with two specializations – Educational Counselling and Human Resource Management. This program is also offered in two affiliated colleges.
- 2003 – University began offering M.Sc Psychology program in affiliated colleges. At Present, five affiliated colleges offer the same.
Tel: 080 22961501
Projects and Activities
RESEARCH AREAS AND INTERESTS
Dr. Sudha Bhogle & Dr. Romate John: 13 June, 2005 to 12 June, 2006
Dr. Sudha Bhogle & Dr. Romate John; 08 May – august 2005
Dr. Sudha Bhogle & Dr. Romate John; 13 June, 2005 to 12 June, 2006
Dr. Sudha Bhogle & Dr. Romate John; 22 May to 8 June 2006
Dr. Sudha Bhogle & Dr. Romate John; 28 March to 30 July, 2005
Dr. Sudha Bhogle & Dr. Romate John, 18-24 February, 2005
Dr. Sudha Bhogle & Dr. Romate John
gender Dr.M.Srineevas 2010
Copyright © 2012 www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in | All Rights Reseved
Important Links | Contact |
Feedback | Sitemap | Disclaimer | Campus Tour
Any Suggestions towards betterment of the Website are Welcome... Send Suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org